To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar. For information on a specific type of course, view this page.
- Checkmark the course. Click Edit Course Options.
- Scroll to the External Integration section.
- Delete the course code.
- Click Submit.
There is a Submit All Changes button at the bottom of the page. If that button is selected then any of the changes made will affect all the students in the course.
For example- if an educator has gone in and individualized a student's course options to accommodate for an Individualized Education Program (IEP), the Submit All Changes button will override the selections made for the student.
- A notification window will ask which courses and students will be impacted by the change(s). Select the radio dial of the choice desired. Then click Submit.
Even though it asks if you want the changes to filter down to the enrollments, they will not. External Course Codes need to be removed from the individual enrollments if the district chooses to. This is only needed if the district plans on reusing that External Course Code on another course.
- Click either Back to Course Options Summary or Back to Courses.