Educators can export audio transcripts, one course at a time. Note that, depending on your permissions, the option to export transcripts may be found under the More dropdown option at the end of the action bar. Make sure only one course at a time is selected on the Manage Courses page before exporting the transcripts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Under the More button, select Export Transcripts.
- Click Download.
- An alert will appear in the upper-right corner to say the download has started.
- The Download will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the arrow and select Show in folder.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- All the transcripts for the course appear in the folder. Double-click one to view it.
- The transcript will look like it does when viewed in the course structure of the course.