Use this page to create a class, which are shareable user groups of students. .
Frequently Asked Questions
User Groups are personalized groups that individual educators can manage, but not share with others. User Groups are useful for creating “watchlists” of students you want to keep an eye on, but can also be used for all of the reporting features that Classes can be used for. The biggest difference is that you cannot share a User Group with another educator. Classes are shareable groups of students to be used for bulk enrolling and monitoring larger groups of students. Classes also has the option of pre-selecting one or many subjects which will automatically filter any enrollment data to those subjects assigned to the class.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Classes.
- Click Create Class.
- Enter a name for the class.
- Either keep the name as the Primary Teacher or change it.
There can only be one primary teacher.
- Add any other educators who can view the class.
- If desired, choose Series and/or Subject filters.
- Click Save.
- The changes were submitted for processing. Click OK.