Use this page when teacher-grading any Enhanced CTE course assessments.
- Under the Reports tab, select Dashboard.
- Any student who has a yellow alert icon has an item for the teacher to grade. Left click on the icon.
Learn more about the other alerts.
- Select Review.
- Any activity needing action, YES is displayed under Action Required. Click on the row to view.
- Click View.
- Notice the number of question(s) to be graded.
- Select the question to be graded.
The question(s) needing graded will have a pencil icon next to the question.
- View the student's response to the question. Enter a score for the question.
A decimal can be entered.
- Click Submit Score.
- Notice this count is dynamic and there is no more questions needing to be graded.
You will be taken to the next question to be graded if there is another one.
- Click Submit Activity Score.
- Click the x to exit out of the window.