Frequently Asked Questions
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Change Grades" checked under Gradebook Options. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The student's name will emerge to the left of the other tabs.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Find the essay. Expand the unit and lesson of the essay needing graded. The activities within the submitted essay are listed.
- Click Revising.
To find out about all the actions an educator can take, click here.
- Click the attempt.
- The current score for the essay is on the top left.
- Click Change Score.
- In the New Score box, enter the percentage without the percent sign.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the box.
- Click Submit.
- To provide comments, write them in the Comments box. Click Update Comments.
- Exit out of the window when finished.