To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Change Grades" checked under Gradebook Options. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The student's name will emerge to the left of the other tabs.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Expand the unit and lesson. The activities for the lesson should be listed.
- Click Quiz.
To find out about all the actions an educator can take, click here.
- To see the answers the student answered correctly and/or incorrectly, click View.
If an educator already knows what score he/she wants to assign, click Change Score on the right side of the screen instead of pushing View.
- The left side will display the questions a student got right or wrong. A green checkmark indicates the student got the answer correct; whereas, a red 'x' means it was answered incorrectly.
For information on the options found on this page, click here.
- The current score is listed on the top left.
- Click Change Score.
- In the New Score box, enter the percentage without the percent sign.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the box.
- Click Submit.
- Exit out of the window when finished.