Use this page to access an essay, project, performance task, or lab to grade via the student's account.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The student's name will emerge to the left of the other tabs.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Find the project, performance task, or lab report. Expand the unit and lesson of the activity needing graded.
- Click Performance Task. For a project, the activity will start with Project: and a lab report will have Lab:.
To find out about all the actions an educator can take, click here.
- Click View.
- The grading window will appear. Click the link under Instructional resources to view the original document.
- Click the link submitted by the student to grade under Submitted files.
- The answer key is in the course documents. To find that, click here.
- Place a score in the Give Score box. Click Submit Score.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the box.
- To provide comments, write them in the Comments box. Click Update Comments.
- Exit out of the window when finished.