Frequently Asked Questions
Download the Student Data Report (upper-right corner) and filter by the student. Take the summation of the time column.
This report provides a high-level overview of the status of the educator's UpSmart classes, making it easy to monitor students who may need additional support. Also, the educator can click each row to see detailed information regarding a specific topic.
Click Student Data Report to download this page to a .csv file. From there, the columns can be filtered to allow you to analyze the data.
- On the left side of this report is the following data, when applicable:
- Blocked: the number of students who cannot progress on their current level
- Late: the number of students who have not completed the topic by the given due date
- Grading (only in ELA programs): the number of students who have submitted a gold level writing response
- Topic: the title of the topic
- Due Date: the date the topic is due if a due date was set under the Topic Availability option
- On the right side of this report is the overall progress level, or level mastery information:
- Starting: students who placed into, but have not yet completed, the bronze level
- Emerging: students who have either completed the bronze level or have been placed into the silver level from the topic screener, but have not yet completed the silver level
- Proficient: students who have either completed the silver level or have been placed into the gold level from the topic screener, but have not yet completed the gold level
- Exceeding: students who have completed the gold level and have mastered the topic
- Click any row to see additional details about each topic and address any alerts from the Blocked or Grading columns.
Click a student's name to see the answers s/he provided.
- Click the Details button to display or hide information about the skills included at each level of the topic.