To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Change Grades" checked under Gradebook Options. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Gradebook.
The gradebook can also be accessed via the Gradebook button on the homepage.
- Select the School, Subject, and Course. If desired, drill it down farther via Group, Unit, and Lesson.
Want to narrow it down by user groups? Make sure the course is selected. If students are enrolled in the selected course and are listed in user groups, those user groups will appear in the Group(s) drop-down.
- The icons on the top right assist in viewing the Gradebook according to personal preferences.
a. The Gradebook refreshes every 2-3 minutes, but if you need to refresh it inbetween that time, select the Refresh icon .
b. To customize the columns listed in the table, select the gear icon .
c. For a fullscreen view of the gradebook, select the arrow icon .
- Select the Activities button.
- The activities are displayed as the columns.
- A key to the symbols on the table can be found here.
- Find the lesson by filtering the unit and lesson.
- Click the student's score under Quiz that needs to be changed.
- A pop-up window will appear.
To find out about all the options on the page, click here.
- To see the answers the student answered correctly and/or incorrectly, click View.
If an educator already knows what score he/she wants to assign, click the Change Score button instead of pushing View.
- The left side will display the questions a student got right or wrong. A green checkmark indicates the student got the answer correct; whereas, a red 'x' means it was answered incorrectly.
The current score is listed on the top left.
- Click Change Score.
- In the New Score box, enter the percentage without the percent sign.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the box.
- Click Submit.
- Exit out of the window when finished.