Schools using Edgenuity’s AP courses need to annually renew their authorization with the College Board at the AP Audit Site. It is recommended that it is renewed by October 15.
- Contact your AP Audit Account Administrator.
- Go to the AP Audit site at http://www.collegeboard.com/html/apcourseaudit/
- Log in using the username and password assigned by the AP Audit.
- Navigate to the “Add Online or Distance Learning Course” page.
- Select “Edgenuity” as the provider.
- Select the authorized courses your school offers. These AP courses will then be included with your school’s other authorized courses in the AP course ledger.
- AP administrator should request District/school AP educators to complete the course audit process for their school/district. When educators submit course documents, they should select the “claim identical syllabus” option, and use the authorization codes and unbranded syllabus listed below.
Edgenuity Courses 2021-2022 AP Authorization Codes
|Courses||Syllabus Authorization Numbers|
|Computer Science Principles||2817515v1|
|English Language and Composition||2815332v1|
|English Literature and Composition||2815333v1|
|French Language and Culture||2815347v1|
|Spanish Language and Culture||2815348v1|
|U.S. Government and Politics||2815340v1|
|United States History||2815341v1|
|World History: Modern||2815334v1|
In some cases, a school may be classified as a different school type by the AP Audit site. In these instances, a prompt may require a syllabus for the course to be uploaded. If this happens, use these 2021-2022 unbranded syllabi for the course audit, as the formatting required by the College Board is different from the way the syllabus may appear in the Course Documents.