Schools using Edgenuity’s AP courses need to annually renew their authorization with the College Board at the AP Audit Site. It is recommended that it is renewed by October 15.
- Contact your AP Audit Account Administrator.
- Go to the AP Audit site at http://www.collegeboard.com/html/apcourseaudit/
- Log in using the username and password assigned by the AP Audit.
- Navigate to the “Add Online or Distance Learning Course” page.
- Select “Edgenuity” as the provider.
- Select the authorized courses your school offers. These AP courses will then be included with your school’s other authorized courses in the AP course ledger.
- AP administrator should request District/school AP educators to complete the course audit process for their school/district. When educators submit course documents, they should select the “claim identical syllabus” option, and use the authorization codes and unbranded syllabus listed below.
Edgenuity Courses 2020-2021 AP Authorization Codes
|Courses||Syllabus Authorization Numbers|
|English Language and Composition||2776165v1|
|English Literature and Composition||2776171v1|
|French Language and Culture||2753322v1|
|Spanish Language and Culture||2753326v1|
|U.S. Government and Politics||2782338v1|
|United States History||2776013v1|
|World History: Modern||2777580v1|
In some cases, a school may be classified as a different school type by the AP Audit site. In these instances, a prompt may require a syllabus for the course to be uploaded. If this happens, use these unbranded syllabi for the course audit, as the formatting required by the College Board is different from the way the syllabus may appear in the Course Documents.