Use this page to learn more about accessing the Course Report. The Course Report allows an educator to view a student's entire course and the score earned for each activity in the course.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Click the name of the student.
- Click the radio button next to the course.
- Select Grades.
- On the upper right corner, click Course Report.
- The download will appear on the bottom. Click it.
This can be printed, if desired.
- To learn about the report, click here.