Use this page to learn how to send an email to a class or user group.
Frequently Asked Questions:
There is a 100 character limit for student's email address and a 4,000 limit in the body of the email.
Yes. While the educator view displays the group receiving the email, students will see a list of names the email was sent to.
The limit is 200 for group emails.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have the "Email" feature enabled. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Communication tab, select Compose New Email.
- Type the recipient's name in the search box. As the name appears, click the name.
- Repeat step two until all the names of the recipients are listed in the TO: line.
- State a Subject for the email.
- If there is one, place an Attachment.
- Compose the email.
- Click Send.
- A confirmation on the bottom right shows the email was sent successfully.