Sometimes an educator will need to reactivate an enrollment that was previously disabled. Follow the steps below to re-enable an enrollment for an individual student.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Reactivate Disabled Enrollment" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The student's name will emerge to the left of the other tabs.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Click View Archived Courses.
- Select the radio-dial of the course to re-enable.
- Click Enable Course.
- The course will be en-enabled. Click Back to Current Courses.