Use this page to learn how to grade a writing assignment in the World Language LMS course
- Under the Reports tab, select Dashboard.
- By default, the Progress tab will be selected.
- All the students are listed here with each class in which they are enrolled. Filter to see a particular set of students. With each filter, click Apply.
- Choose the information desired on the screen by using the display options.
- Sort in different ways to be able to interpret the data.
- Any student who has a yellow alert icon has an item for the teacher to grade. Left-click on the icon.
Learn more about the other alerts.
- Select Review.
- Any activity needing action, YES is displayed under Action Required. Click on the row to view.
- Click View.
- Read through the student's response.
- Enter a score.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the box.
- Click Submit Score.
- Leave a written and/or audio comment, if desired. Then click Update Comments.
You can also leave written feedback that includes special, foreign language characters by using the ALT codes or by using the copy/paste method. Here is a cheat sheet of the special characters.
- To exit, click the X icon.