Use this page to learn how to set-up the audio recordings when providing feedback for students.
Frequently Asked Questions:
No! In fact, educators can leave audio feedback on most of the activities in any Edgenuity course. The only exception is that they cannot leave feedback on assessments (Quizzes, Tests, Exams, Pretests, Diagnostic Tests, etc.)
There could be a number of reasons for this issue, and we do recommend reaching out to your local IT/Tech specialist for support. If you have access to troubleshoot and feel comfortable doing so, here are some things to try:
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The student's name will emerge to the left of the other tabs.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Click on the activity name needing audio feedback.
- Click View.
- Click Audio Comments.
- Click Add.
- Select the browser being used:
Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Window 10- Microsoft Edge Safari on Mac Safari on iPad
If you do not see a popup, make sure that you do not have any popup blockers enabled. You may need to contact your local IT or Tech support for additional help if you do not see the option to allow access to your microphone.
Ready to record? Learn how here.