This page will help you locate an essay where a student will be given a chance to revise their writing assignment. This allows a student to edit a previous writing submission without starting over.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The student's name will emerge to the left of the other tabs.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Find the activity by expanding the unit and lesson.
- Click the activity.
To find out about all the actions an educator can take, click here.
- Click View.
- Click Revise Activity.
- Enter a reason.
- Click Allow Revision.
This will allow for a student to make changes to the student's current submission and not require the student to rewrite the entire response from scratch.
Only the first two submissions will be sent for a suggested score with the auto-scoring feature. Any attempts after will require the teacher to manually score the essay.