Use this page to add classes to your educator account. As an educator you can view the courses without having to complete the assignments.
Once you enroll yourself in a course, the course is considered to have an in-flight enrollment (you) so you are now limited to what customizations can be done to the course as a whole.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Select My Account button.
- Select the Add Course link.
- Use the filters to find the course. Click Search to find the courses that fall under the filter.
- Checkmark the course(s) to add. The checkmarked courses will appear at the top of the page.
- Click Add Selected Courses.
- A notification window will require a confirmation to add the course(s) listed. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will show the course(s) were added successfully.
To view your account on the student side, click here.