Use this page to view a student's progress report by accessing it from the selected student's tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
Edgenuity rounds to one decimal point. Read here to find out more.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Under the student's name tab, click Progress Report.
- To filter to one course, select the course from the drop-down menu under Select Course. Then push Get Progress.
Archived courses will be shown as well.
- The progress report lists various calculations on a student's progress within the course. For descriptions on what each data measurement means, click here.
- The table outlines the activities a student has accomplished in the course. To learn more, click here.
- To just see the Complete and Overall Grade, click Hide All Details.
- Print the report using Printer Friendly Version.
- To return to the student list, click Back to Student List.