Are you interested in customizing data views to identify students who are falling behind, on track, or ahead of their projected target? This page will show you how.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Enrollments.
- Click the Filters button.
- Click the Pacing filter. Select the radio-dial next to Behind by more than ___%. Insert a percentage.
An educator can select any of the other options to find either the students who are on pace or ahead of their projected progress.
- Select the additional filters to narrow down the data. Course's School and Groups (User Group) are helpful ones.
- Click Apply.
- Select the gear icon .
- Checkmark the headers to display data of the students' enrollments.
- Click Save Configuration.
- View and analyze the list of students who are falling behind.
The filters set will remain the next time you return to the Manage Enrollments page.