Want to find a way to list the students with a certain percentage grade in a course? This page will show you how.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Enrollments.
- Click the Filters button.
- Click the Grade filter. Select the percent range of a student within the course for the grade metric preferred.
- Click Apply.
- Select the gear icon .
- Checkmark the headers to display data of the students' enrollments.
- Click Save Configuration.
- View and analyze the list of students who are falling behind.
The filters set will remain the next time you return to the Manage Enrollments page.