Save/Exit allows students to complete assessments over multiple class sessions. This option is particularly useful if students don’t have enough class time to complete assessments in a single session. When the "Hide Viewed Questions" option is enabled, any questions students have viewed will display with a locked icon and a message indicating the question has already been submitted.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Save/Exit on Assessments.
- Set the desired option for Save/Exit on Assessments. If enabled, there is the option to hide questions already viewed.
By enabling or disabling Save/Exit on all the assessments, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
If enabled, the default is "Hide Viewed Questions".
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- Select the radio button on how enrollments will be impacted. Then click Next.
- Confirm the changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will show the changes were submitted. Click OK.