The Passing Threshold for each assessment type sets the minimum passing score that students must earn in order to pass that type of assessment. Students will be required to retake each assessment until they earn a score at or above the passing threshold.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Passing Thresholds.
- Decide which threshold(s) to change or keep the same. If changing, state the threshold percentage in the box underneath the selection.
By enabling or disabling passing thresholds, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- Select the radio button on how enrollments will be impacted. Then click Next.
- Confirm the changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will show the changes were submitted. Click OK.