Use this page if a student's enrollment in a course was marked complete by mistake, if an educator needs to review any work, or change grades. The enrollment in the course needs to be set back to active (incomplete) status. Reactivating a course will allow students to access the course again.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Reactivate Completed Enrollment" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The student's name will emerge to the left of the other tabs.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Click View Archived Courses.
- Under Completed Courses, select the radio-dial of the course to re-enable.
- Click Set Course Incomplete.
- Click Back to Current Courses.