- Have the student select the tile for the course.
- Open the next activity.
- Select the + sign.
- Select Transcript.
- In the upper, right-hand corner of the screen click the arrow next to English. The student will select the language of his/her choice. To find additional languages, click More.
For the task pages in the instruction, throughout the assignment and assessment, a student will need to re-select the language as it resets as the frames change.
For students who need it read aloud in English, the language is already defaulted. Move to the next step.
- Highlight the text in the transcript that one wants to be read aloud.
- Hover over the headphones button.
- Push the play icon .
- This is how it would look for students once the language has been selected.
Unable to see the clip? Here is an image of it:
Use these steps to show a student how to hear text on the screen in a different language.