Use this page to make adjustments to the student's course options. This will only impact the selected student's course.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Disable the old placement exam and then re-enroll the student in the placement exam.
- AP World Language courses
- AP courses
- Language Arts courses- due to reading passages
- CEE- the project-based career courses
- eDynamic Learning courses
- World Language LMS
No. Despite being listed, spiral review, pretesting, and prescriptive testing will not work on these courses.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Options.
- Make the adjustments needed. To learn more about each one, click here.
- Click Submit.