To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Add or Remove Bypasses" checked under Gradebook Options. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Click the name of the student.
- Select the radio-button for the course.
- Click Grades.
- Expand the unit and lesson. The activities for the lesson should be listed.
- The current activity should be highlighted. If not, select any activity and click Select Current Activity.
- For the current activity, click Bypass (Current Activity).
- List a reason for bypassing the activity.
If the activity being bypassed is an assessment, an educator will have to determine if the questions from the bypassed activity should show questions on tests and cumulative exams. By default, they are not on other tests and cumulative exams.
- Click Submit.
- The bypassed activity will be highlighted in gray.