To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Add or Remove Bypasses" checked under Gradebook Options. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Click the name of the student.
- Select the radio-button for the course.
- Click Grades.
- Expand the unit and lesson. The activities for the lesson should be listed.
Depending on the method to get to this page, the lesson may already be expanded. In some cases, an activity may already be highlighted as well.
- Find the activity that has a light gray highlight. This is an activity that has been bypassed. Click on it.
To find out about all the actions an educator can take, click here.
- Under Selected Activity, click Remove Bypass.
- List a reason for bypassing the activity.
- Click Remove.
- The bypassed activity will now become the next activity for a student to complete.