To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Complete Teacher Review" checked under Gradebook Options. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Click the name of the student.
- Click Grades.
- Find the student's current activity, which is an assessment. If it is an exam or test, view the review just completed by the student.
Unit Test is yellow because that is the activity the student is waiting to take.
- See how the student did on the Unit Test Review by clicking View next to the student's Graded Attempt.
- A new window will open with the activity that the student took. To learn more, click here.
- Close out of the window once viewing is completed. Push the X icon.
- View all the options here.
- To allow the student to move on, click the activity Unit Test on the left.
- Click Unlock Activity.
- Select the time the student should be given before starting the assessment. Use the dropdown arrow to designate the time other than the default.
If class ends in 40 minutes and the student will take about 25 minutes on the exam, you would give the student 15 minutes before the assessment becomes locked again. This way you can ensure the student starts it before time runs out.
- Click Submit.