To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Add Retakes" checked under Gradebook Options. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name into the search box.
- Click on the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- A gold tab with the student's name will appear with the other tabs. To learn more about the gold tab, click here.
- Under the student's name in the gold tab, select View Courses.
- Select the radio dial next to the course.
- Click Grades.
- Find the student's current activity, which is an assessment. If it is an exam or test, view the review just completed by the student.
- Select Add Retake under the Selected Activity section.
- Enter the number of retakes to allot to the student and the time for each retake.
Allowing retakes will not change the retake count for any future assessments. You are only increasing the retake count for this assessment.
- Click Submit.
- The number has been added to the Selected Activity section.