Frequently Asked Questions:
The only required information is the user’s first name, last name, and password. Everything else is optional. The username will be generated automatically using the first three letters of the first name and the first five letters of the last name. We encourage the use of an email address so the user can recover their own password if they forget it in the future.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Add Educators" checked under Educator Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
If you have this permission enabled, you can only create an account equivalent or below your current access. So, if you are a school administrator with this permission, you can create school administrator and educator accounts.
- Under the Administration tab, select Manage Educators.
- Click Add Educator.
- Enter the educator's first name.
- Enter the educator's last name.
- Enter a password for the educator.
- Re-enter the password for the educator.
- Click Next.
- Checkmark to which school(s) the educator will have access.
- Click Next.
- Use the drop-down arrows to alter the permissions of the educator.
- The default permissions for an educator will be on the left. Alter as desired.
- Click Save.
- The username for the educator will be listed.
- Either Add Another Educator or Close.