This page will show how to set the time limits, in minutes, that the students have on quizzes, tests, and exams.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the course(s). Click Edit Course Options.
- By default, the times are preset. If you would prefer other time limits on the assessments, change them.
- Click Submit.
- A notification window will ask you to select who you want these changes to impact. Select your choice. Click Submit.
- At the top of the page, a confirmation states your changes were made successfully.