Use this page to add more students (or students if a class doesn't have any enrollments) to an UpSmart class.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Make sure that the student is not already enrolled into another UpSmart class for the same program (example: ELA for grade 7). Students may only be enrolled in one class for a particular program. Also ensure that you are in the same school as the student’s home school.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Enroll Students in UpSmart Classes" checked under UpSmart. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the UpSmart tab, select Manage Classes.
- Click the drop-down arrow under Actions of the course to add students.
- Select Enroll Students.
- Enroll students individually or using a group.
- Ensure the information is correct. Click Submit.
- The Submitted screen shows the class has been created. Click Ok.