The Assessment Options allow educators to customize how the course assessments are delivered. An educator can control whether or not the students have access to their notes during a test or if students are allowed to save their exams and complete it at a later time.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the course(s). Click Edit Course Options.
- Scroll down to the Assessment Options section and place a checkmark next to the assessment options desired for the course. To know more about each one, click here.
Spiral Review will not work on eDynamic Learning Courses.
- Click Submit
- A notification window will ask which students should be affected by these changes. Select a choice. Click Submit.
- At the top of the page, a confirmation states the changes were made successfully.