When free movement is enabled, gating is removed from students' courses, allowing students to move freely through the course content in any order.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Course Options" checked under School Courses. To validate your permissions, click here.
Need to know how to access this page? View the steps here.
- Click Edit Course Options.
- Click the down arrow next to Free Movement.
- Select the desired option for Free Movement.
By enabling or disabling free movement, you will be changing the setting for all students in the course.
- If done, click Next. To find out about other course options, click here.
- Select the radio button on how enrollments will be impacted. Then click Next.
- Confirm the changes. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will show the changes were submitted. Click OK.