Use this page to learn how to grade a student's short writing assignment from their gradebook.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The student's name will emerge to the left of the other tabs.
- Under the student's name tab, click View Courses.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Score and Activity Review.
- Activities that require grading will have a Yes. Click the row.
- Click Short Writing.
To find out about all the actions an educator can take, click here.
- Click View.
- Read the student's response.
- Enter a score.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the box.
- Click Submit Score.
- To provide comments, write them in the Comments box. Click Update Comments.
- Exit out of the window when finished.