Take a tour of the Help Center
Managing Student Accounts
Administrators, and educators with certain permissions, have the option to manage individual student accounts. Some e...
Learn about the Manage Courses page and utilize the available actions to edit course options and customize.
Learn the options available to edit current enrollments including customization and completing enrollments. Enrollmen...
Managing Educator Accounts
Oversee user accounts and settings for educators by assigning permissions, creating user groups, and resetting passwo...
This section defines Edgenuity’s grade metrics and shows users how to change a score, use auto grading, and evaluate ...
Data and Reporting
Recognize the power behind the reports included in the educator portal. Single student reports inform at the individu...
District and School Settings
Administrators can set the district calendar, create schedules, and control the course management school to customize...
As a company of educators, we believe in helping our partners be more effective in the classroom. Since our inception...
Find articles related to Edgenuity's best practices for either quarters or specific pages within the system.
Learn how to incorporate the discussion board to encourage student collaboration as well as use our secure email and ...
Professional Development Resources
Find resources dedicated to Professional Development here.
Help Center Resources
Here you will find additional resources related to Edgenuity.
- Getting Started with Courseware
- Single Active Students Actions Overview
- Archiving a Student
- Multiple Active Students Actions Overview
- Archiving Multiple Students
- Enrolling Multiple Students in Courses
- Enrolling Yourself in a Course
- Creating a New Student Account
- Creating a Class
- Creating a User Group
- Multiple Course Actions Overview
- Single Course Actions Overview
- Creating an Access Code for Multiple Courses
- Creating an Open Enrollment for Multiple Courses
- Creating an Access Code for a Course
- Creating an Open Enrollment for a Course
- Modifying an Existing Customized Course
- Single Educator Actions Overview
- Checking for Permissions
- Multiple Educator Actions Overview
- Parent Progress Emails and Family Portal
- Parent/Guardian Resources
- Activating the Family Portal
- Back-to-School / First Quarter
- Complimentary Professional Learning Webinars
- Video Library
- Help Center Announcements